• Handle incoming requests for web pages to be coded as per the creative design and launched from stakeholders around the world: Japan, US, Brazil, Australia, APAC and Europe.
• Codify updated design for McAfee’s e-commerce cart as per creatives.
• Understanding of Adobe Target or similar tool for A/B testing and experience targeting is a plus
• Sit with User Experience, Product Management, Sales, and Marketing to brainstorm things to test
• Take lead on the creative process and collaborate with a team of designers and developers to provide changes as needed.
• Build out page using components and templates inside of Adobe Experience Manager or any other CMS.
• Good understanding and knowledge of product website structure, taxonomy, and templates
• Experience and deep understanding with web Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics is a big plus
• You must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Experience with tools that improve the quality of web pages like Google Lighthouse
• Deep functional knowledge hands-on design experience on web services framework (REST or SOAP)
• You have authoring experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to build the next-gen web pages
Offerd Salary₹4,00,000 - ₹10,00,000