About the Role:
• You will work closely with the development teams, follow DevOps practices, automate infrastructure activities, documents standards and procedures.
• Drawing on your creative nature, you will drive the existing automation frameworks forward to benefit automation across multiple products, and may be asked to create new frameworks depending on need.
• Provide visibility on application health by defining dashboards, metric/log aggregation mechanisms.
• Coding using Python and AWS cloud formation.
• Ability to learn to use new tools, and quickly become a subject matter expert.
• Improving site performance, monitoring and overall stability of our infrastructure.
• Evaluate new technologies and provide proof-of-concept
• Additional duties as assigned
• Strong knowledge of Linux systems administration and architecture.
• Experience with configuring, managing and supporting virtualized environments.
• Experience configuring and managing web servers (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx) and RESTful web service applications.
• Proficiency working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, EBS, ELB, S3, Cloudformation in a highly available and scalable production environment.
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
• Experience with SQL (MySQL) and NoSQL databases (Redis, CouchBase, Cassandra).
• Experience with Kafka, Rabbitmq, Elastic Search, Redis.
• Experience with Hadoop, HBase, Zookeeper, Oozie – Not mandatory.
• Extensive scripting experience with any of Shell, Python or Ruby.
• Experience with source control tools such as GIT/Github, SVN, or Perforce.
• Experience supporting, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed mission critical systems.
• Systematic problem solving approach and strong sense of ownership to drive problems to resolution.
Offerd Salary₹10,00,000 - ₹25,00,000